The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Creating Address Groups in Enhanced WebMail
Last Updated: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 > Related Articles
Address groups provide a convenient method of sending an email message to a group of recipients. This article provides the steps to create email address groups in Enhanced WebMail.
From the WebMail Inbox window, click the CONTACTS button.
Result: The Contacts List displays.
Click the Create New Group icon.
Result: The contact details display.
Complete the following steps:
- In the Group Name field, enter a name for the address group.
- Drag a contact to the group or enter the name as displayed in the CONTACTS list to be added.
Click the Save button.
If there are no contacts in this field, new email addresses cannot be entered here. The addresses must come from the contact list.
- Click Contacts.
- At the bottom of the Contacts List click the Advanced tab.
Result: The Universal Contact Manager window displays.
At the bottom of the UCM window click Create Group.
- In the Group window enter a name for the new group.
- Click the contact name you want to add then click Add.
- Click Save.
Result: Your new group is added to your list of contacts.