Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Phone Tools Benefits and Features
Last Updated: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 > Related Articles
Learn information about the benefits and features of Phone Tools.
Phone Tools is a value-added free service for Cox Digital Telephone users to manage their phone account 24/7. Visit http://phonetools.cox.net. For more information about Phone Tools, refer to the following articles.
Phone Tools will give you quick and easy online access to:
- Review all calls - incoming and outgoing.
- Listen to and manage voice message.
- Display transcribed text next to the playing message if Readable Voice Mail has been turned on for the Voice Mail box.
- Manage features such as Call Forwarding and Do Not Disturb.
- Allow you to add multiple email addresses to receive notifications regarding voice mail.
Learn how to use Call History, Messages, and Settings in the following table.
|Settings||My Numbers are used as short cuts while setting up your phone features|
such as Call Forwarding destinations. You may store up to 10
numbers in this list.