Cannot access the following:
- All Calls
- Voice Mail
You may not have permissions. For security purposes, only the primary user can view phone records.
To verify your account permissions:
- Go to www.cox.com.
- Click MyConnection.
- Sign In.
- Click My Account.
- Click Manage Users.
|Home phone's message waiting light or stutter dial tone stays ON even though voice messages were retrieved or deleted from within the app. ||Temporary technical glitch.|
Access your voice mailbox by phone:
- Dial *298 or your remote access phone number.
- Enter your PIN followed by the # key.
Result: The message light and stutter dial tone are reset.
|Sign in fails to display the Home Phone icon on the Cox Mobile Connect page. |
Your Cox Digital Telephone service for your home phone line was disconnected.
Access is denied after 90 days of inactivity.
- Contact us to set up Cox Digital Telephone service for your home phone line.
- Go to www.cox.com, click MyConnection, then click Forgot Password in the Sign In box to reset your login.
|" Call Back" feature not available |
The feature is not available on the iPad, iPod Touch or Android tablets.
|Consider switching to an iPhone or Android smartphone. |
|" Send Text Message" feature not available ||The feature is not available on the iPad, iPod Touch or Android tablets.||Consider switching to an iPhone or Android smartphone.|
|" Not a primary account" error message ||Access requires that you be the primary account holder.||Log in with the User ID and Password of the primary account holder. |
|" No phone service" error message ||This service is unavailable because your account is not subscribed to Cox Digital Telephone services.||Contact us to set up Cox Digital Telephone service for your home telephone line. |
|" No voicemail service" error message ||The home telephone line is not subscribed to the Cox Voice Mail service.||Contact us to set up Voice Mail service for your home telephone line. |
|No Internet connection |
Your wireless device may be out of range, or the WiFi setting was disabled.
There may be a temporary Internet outage.
- Verify your smart phone or tablet has its WiFi setting enabled. Tap the Menu icon, then Settings, then Wireless, then make sure the WiFi checkbox is checked.
- Verify you purchased a data plan from your wireless phone carrier. Both a calling plan and a data or Internet plan are required for a smartphone connection to the Internet.