Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- Programming Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control for a TV How to program the Cox THAD 2000 remote control to operate a television.
- Connecting a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box to a Standard Definition TV (SDTV) Learn how to connect a Standard Definition TV to a Scientific Atlanta cable box during first time setup.
- Connect a Cable Box Using RF Cable This article reviews the steps for connecting a VCR recorder, DVD player, and a gaming console to the cable box using only the RF ...
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an HD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Connecting a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box to an HDTV Learn how to connect an HDTV to a Cox Scientific Atlanta cable box during first time setup.
- Using Pause Live TV in a Whole Home DVR Network Pause live TV from any receiver on a Cox Whole Home DVR network.
- Set Up Your Cable Box Learn to set up a basic cable box connection to a standard TV, HDTV, or HDTV with HDMI.
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an SD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Connecting Cable Box to Standard Definition TV Learn to connect a Standard Definition TV to a Cox cable box using various video and audio cable options during first time setup.
- Programming the Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control for a TV / VCR Combination The Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control can be programmed to work with a TV / VCR combo unit.
- Connecting Your Cable Box to HDTV Connect an HDTV to a Cox cable box using various HD video and audio cable options during first time setup.
- Setting Volume Controls for Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control You can program the Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control to control the volume through a different device.
- Index of Cox Digital Receivers List of available digital receivers provided by Cox Communications.
- Program and Operate Your Cox Remote Control Learn helpful information about programming and using your Cox remote control.
- Manufacturer Codes for the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control Find manufacturer codes needed to program the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control to control other devices.
- Cox Digital CableCARD™ Service This article covers information related to taking care of your CableCARD device, service availability, and various features about Cox ...
- CableCARD and Retail Devices Information about the number and type of CableCARDs needed for retail devices.
- Retail Tuning Adapter Self Install Kits - MOTO Our Tuning Adapter Kit allows retail CableCARD receivers to show all required HD channels.
- CableCARD Self Install Kit - Cisco How to install the CableCARD for a Cisco, Scientific-Atlanta cable box.
- CableCARD FAQs View frequently asked questions about CableCARDs.
- Manufacturer's Codes for the Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control This article provides a list of codes when programming the THAD 2000 remote control.
- Retail Tuning Adapter Self Install Kits - Cisco Our Tuning Adapter Kit allows certain CableCARD retail receivers to show all required HD channels.
- CableCARD Self Install Kit - Motorola Find information about installing your Motorola CableCARD.