Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Using MusicChoice Plus Playlists on Your Contour Receiver Learn how to build a playlist using MusicChoice on your Contour receiver.
- Configuring SAP for a Standard or HD Cable Box Learn how to configure the SAP setting on your cable box to hear an alernate language or descriptive video narration track for ...
- Managing Closed Captions for a DVR Cable Box Learn to turn Closed Captioning on and off.
- Managing Closed Captioning for an HD Cable Box Closed Captioning lets you view text for the dialog.
- Using the Recommendations Feature in Contour Learn how to use the Recommendation feature of the Contour Guide.
- Using Parental Controls Learn to use Parental Controls to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Using Cox On DEMAND Learn how to use On DEMAND to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Configuring SAP for Cox Advanced TV Plus Learn how to turn on SAP on the Trio program guide that comes with the Cox Advanced TV Plus package.
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Events and Subscription Programs With Cox you have several easy to use options for ordering and purchasing Pay-Per-View events or subscription programs, like Sports ...
- Contour User Guide Use recommendations, parental controls, channel blocking, and additional Contour Guide features.
- On DEMAND Features and Programming Learn how to use On DEMAND features and programming choices.
- What is New With the Rovi Program Guide Our Program Guide has new features.
- About Interactive Ads on Your TV This information explains interactive ads on your TV.
- About Video Description Service Learn about the Video Description service that is available on some network programming to help assist the blind and visually impaired.