Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- Programming Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control for a TV How to program the Cox THAD 2000 remote control to operate a television.
- Programming the Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control for a TV / VCR Combination The Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control can be programmed to work with a TV / VCR combo unit.
- Turning Off Parental Control for a Standard or HD Cable Box Learn to turn off Parental Control to unblock content, then turn Parental Control back on.
- Setting Volume Controls for Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control Learn to program the Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control to control the volume through a different device.
- Troubleshooting the URC 8820 Remote Control Use this information to resolve issues with the Cox URC 8820 remote control.
- Channel Not Responding to Remote on Motorola Cable Box Learn how to fix a stuck channel by sending a box hit to your Motorola cable box.
- Remote Control Will Not Work Learn about quick fixes for remote controls that do not work.
- Programming and Operating Your Cox Remote Control Learn helpful information about programming and using your Cox remote control.
- Manufacturer Codes for the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control Find manufacturer codes needed to program the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control to control other devices.
- Manufacturer's Codes for the Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control Programming codes for the THAD 2000 remote control.